1.Information The Prinz Law Office Will Collect. When registering with The Prinz Law Office you may provide us with the following personal information: your name, business name (if any), address, email address, and current phone number. We also may collect the IP address of your computer, to help us to better manage Website traffic.Like most Websites, The Prinz Law Office’s Website uses “cookies” (small data files placed and stored on your computer) to help manage your use of our Website for the following purposes:
- recognizing you as a repeat user;
- reminding us of who you are in order to deliver you better service; and
- estimating our audience size by determining repeat usage of the Website.
You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. By not accepting cookies, some Website pages may not display properly or you may not be permitted to access certain information.
- to provide services to you, to promote and market our services to you, and to improve those services;
- to provide blog and newsletter updates to you;
- to advise you of or register you for events;
- to maintain a commercial relationship with you and to communicate with you; and
- as otherwise required by law.
3.Sharing of Personal Information. The Prinz Law Office does not share any user information gathered on this Website with third parties for direct marketing purposes. However, The Prinz Law Office may share personal information in certain situations, which are as follows:
- if we employ third party companies in order to facilitate the provision of services via the Website or to perform certain Website-related services such as hosting and maintenance, database management, and improvement of Website features, and sharing the personal information is necessary to administer or complete those tasks;
- in the event of a merger or acquisition of all or substantially all of The Prinz Law Office’s assets by a third party;
- if disclosure is required by law, including if we are compelled to disclose such information in response to service upon us of a subpoena issued by a court or agency;
- if disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of The Prinz Law Office and its attorneys, employees, and contractors, including the prevention, detection, investigation, or prosecution of attacks against our Website and network.
4.Changing Your Information. To update or correct the information you provide to us via this Website, you may contact Kristie Prinz by email at kp****@pr************.com or by phone at 408.884.3577. You may also resubmit your personal information through the Website, and opt in/opt out through the user preferences tools of the Website. In addition, The Prinz Law Office will permit you to opt out of all future communications from The Prinz Law Office at any time by replying to any email you receive with a message that reads “Remove” in the subject line.
5.Security. The Prinz Law Office is very concerned about protecting your personally identifiable information, and takes every effort to employ all available security measures to protect your information from authorized access. If The Prinz Law Office at any time becomes aware of a security breach of personally identifiable information, we will make you aware of the breach by email or a conspicuous posting on the Website, as well as the steps we have taken to deal with the issue.